We like this video because this technological device help teachers to engage students with different learning styles, and encourage them to participate. It would be great to implement it in our country because kids are crazy for technology and it is important to develop tech-skills from an early age. Using smartboard presentation tools, with vivid images and videos, allow students to learn, play, create, and use their imagination at the same time.
I watched this video while Facundo and I were searching for our own video and I thought it was perfect. Those kids look extremely happy to learn using this technology.
We like this video because this technological device help teachers to engage students with different learning styles, and encourage them to participate. It would be great to implement it in our country because kids are crazy for technology and it is important to develop tech-skills from an early age. Using smartboard presentation tools, with vivid images and videos, allow students to learn, play, create, and use their imagination at the same time.
ReplyDeleteI watched this video while Facundo and I were searching for our own video and I thought it was perfect. Those kids look extremely happy to learn using this technology.
ReplyDelete